About Me

My photo
Columbus, Ohio, United States
A project manager by day, but an outdoor enthusiast 24/7. Desired profession....KAYAKER! My boats include a red 14' Wilderness Systems Capehorn, an orange 11.5' Dagger Blackwater, and a lime green Dagger Approach 9'. One more boat and I think I qualify as a livery. My other toys include a Specialized Allez Sport road bike and a Jeep Wrangler to hold 'em all!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dryden Lake Golf Course - Dryden, New York (near Ithaca)

When I'm not on the water paddling, you might find me on a golf course with my buddies.  By far the most beautiful course I've ever played is Dryden Lake Golf Course  I'm sure I'll play one day in Myrtle Beach or Phoenix on other beautiful courses.  But for now I'm going to reminisce by sharing these pictures.








The golf course mascot hiding under a golf cart.  Snapper!

I'm not sure what the proper golf form is but I suspect it should not look like my softball swing as captured in this pic

I just started becoming a serious golfer this summer....new clubs have helped immensely!  Lynx Lady XMD clubs if you were wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment