About Me

My photo
Columbus, Ohio, United States
A project manager by day, but an outdoor enthusiast 24/7. Desired profession....KAYAKER! My boats include a red 14' Wilderness Systems Capehorn, an orange 11.5' Dagger Blackwater, and a lime green Dagger Approach 9'. One more boat and I think I qualify as a livery. My other toys include a Specialized Allez Sport road bike and a Jeep Wrangler to hold 'em all!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

John Bryan State Park - September 2010

I had heard about John Bryan State Park not too far from Columbus but hadn't visited there until this summer.  Hiked the North Rim trail and John L. Rich trail (~3+ miles roundtrip from the Wingo Picnic area parking lot).  There were tons of people out on this sunny weekend afternoon.  I'd like return to hike the South Gorge Trail and mountain bike the 8.5 miles of mountain biking trail.  Just a few pictures below. 


View from ground level!

Typical uneven path along the North Rim Trail

Eastern Spiny Softshell Turtle

Little Miami River (I paddle this river but
further below where there is much more water!)

No comments:

Post a Comment